Maine DJ Patrick Daniels

Maine DJ Patrick Daniels
" We make your dreams, reality ."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sue & Robert Beaulieu 35th Anniversary June 13th 2010

Another family dear to my heart who retained my services two years ago for their son ; Michael's wedding , promised they would get in touch for their own 35th Anniversary for 2010 and they made good on that promise !

Robert & Sue hired me well in advance and moved the date of their function to accommodate MY SCHEDULE !! WOW ! Whenever that happens, I am very honored to know that I mean that much to someone and they truly value my services to book their date around my availability !
It was a lovely fun, intimate affair as they renewed their wedding vows in front of their friends and family.

They walked down the aisle to " Love me Tender " and " Happy Together " was played as their Recessional. " Colour My World " ( their original Wedding Song was played again as their 1st Dance , and " Can't Help Falling in Love " was the Last Dance .

Thank you so much for thinking of me again for your wedding renewal ! I hope to be a part of the family reunion being planned in the future .

No comments:

Post a Comment